Panama Bay Jewelers Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your personalized jewelry when you receive it, we will modify or remake it for free.
- Contact us once you receive your item and let us know of any problems or defects.
- We will arrange for warranty repairs or rebuilds.
- We will only charge for changes or adjustments that would have resulted in a higher initial price, such as adding more accent diamonds or more metal.
- We kindly ask you to inform us of any exchange request within 30 days of receiving your jewelry.
One free ring size change
We recommend doing the best you can to get your ring size right the first time, and we're happy to help guide you through that process. If the size still isn't quite right, let us know within 365 days of your purchase and we'll do a free resizing. Unfortunately, not all rings can be resized and size changes of more than 1.5 sizes are not always possible without re-making the ring from scratch.
We guarantee that all items we produce will be free from manufacturing defects for one year.
make a claim
Please return the item to us for inspection. If we determine that the item is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace the item free of charge. If the damage is not due to a manufacturing defect, we will offer you competitively priced repair or replacement options.
Wear or loss
We do not provide warranties for wear and tear or loss. The following is a list of examples of common jewelry problems that are not considered manufacturing defects:
- Stones that fall or break*
- Bent or worn teeth that require maintenance
- Discoloration of metal commonly caused by exposure to chemicals, chlorine, skin, and air.
- Skin reactions to metal due to allergies.
* We will replace accent gemstones (< $100 value and excluding opals, pearls, and moonstones) that break or dislodge from their setting within one year of purchase. We will extend this warranty by one year each time you send us your part for cleaning and routine maintenance.
The guarantee is subject to the following conditions
Since our jewelry is made by hand, it is expected that there will be some differences between the finished product and the digital representations presented to you during the design process. These unique features are not considered manufacturing defects.
This guarantee is applicable to the first purchaser/recipient.
This guarantee applies only to jewelry created by Panama Bay Jewelers and purchased at PanamaBayJewelers.com . It does not apply to any items purchased from resellers of our products.
We recommend routine maintenance of your jewelry every 6-12 months. Cleaning, polishing, and checking gem settings keeps your jewelry beautiful and your gems safe.
We enjoy building friendships and bonds with our clients. We believe that the bespoke jewelry experience should be enjoyable and collaborative. We encourage our clients to reach out with any questions, concerns, or comments throughout the process and beyond. It's always nice to hear from customers who are still enjoying their pieces decades later. Feel free to contact us at any time and photos are always welcome!